1. Go to the relevant Guardian page (hard to find so use this link below):
2. Then click on the following second link within the page from author shortlist:
Tales from Mall: by Ewan Morrison:
3. If you have written a review previously (thank you very much), find your previous review and click “Share” in the top right corner of your review box. Now go to Step 4.
If you have not written a review previously, here’s your chance! 100 words minimum is really a tiny paragraph, easy, saying what you thought of the book. Then click “Share” in the top right corner of your review box. If you are not even a Guardian registered user, then you can log in using your Facebook or Twitter and post your review – easy!
4. After you hit ‘share’, a link box will come up – ‘copy’ the URL – link
5. Then return to the original Guardian page (as per Step 1):
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the comments and write: “I vote for Ewan Morrison’s Tales From the Mall. Here is my review.”
7. Then paste the link to your review (that you copied in step 4).
You can either highlight “Here is my review” and click the picture of the chain above the box to create your link that way (ie, embedded within text) or just paste it below the words “Here is my review:”.
NOTE: Apparently some servers don’t support the active links on the Guardian page, which previously caused untold trouble for some people. Safari does work. If you are having trouble with your links, then just go to the Guardian page link (see Step 1 above), scroll down to the comments section and write: “I vote for Ewan Morrison’s Tales from the Mall. Here is my review” and then copy and paste the entire content of your review straight into the comments section.
Thank you very much.